Popular - Categories
Popular - All Uploads
Recent - Categories
Recent - All Uploads
File Size: 5 MB
Category: Health And Wellness
- 2 years ago
Its a bit like having the herpes or chicken pox virus......bound to find it if you look hard enough....does nnot men you are sick though
The faulty logic chain used for CoViD-19 testing:
1) If the PCR test is positive, that necessarily means a specific fragment of DNA has been found in your sample.
2) The fragment of DNA found must be from a SARS-CoV-2 virus.
3) If positive, you must have been infected with this virus.
4) If positive, you must be carrying this virus.
5) If positive, you must be contagious, or at least will become contagious.
6) If negative, you do not have the virus in you.
7) If negative, you cannot be contagious for at least 2 days after testing.
All of these premises are either false or baseless.
He may not have been overly eloquent, but I certainly understood his message?
He also said that the test should not be amplified more than 36 times
The UK is amplifying it 45 times!
We're being played
Well he also said that you have it, it's just making it measurable. So yeah, you have the Sars-Cov-2 virus even if it's not measurable generically. You don't have Covid-19 without symptoms however and THAT is the problem. The numbers are being reported as if having the virus is the same as being sick with the virus.
Exactly, SARSCoV2 can, but rarely does cause CoViD