NewTube

NewTube

Sign In

-30  

-15  

-5  

-1  

+1  

+5  

+15  

+30  




C19

10

3

New Details in C19 Testing Scandal

  - 9:19

22 researchers, Doctors and Academics conclude the PCR test is useless! The probability of being infectious with C19 when the cycle threshold (ct) is above 35 is LESS THAN 3% Probability it is a false positive is 97% -- think about that. We are basing unconstitutional mandates, guidelines and restrictions on a test that is finding dead RNA nucleotides in your body that your immune system already fought off without you even knowing....up to 3 months ago! PCR tests are not designed to make a clinical diagnosis of disease. Even with a positive test and with symptoms, it cannot tell you that C19 is the reason you are ill...or that it will ever make you ill. It cannot detect the virus. "Cases" are simply positive PCR tests.


0

0

0

0

0

Share on TwitterShare on Twitter


164 Views

Uploaded 2 years ago  

December 9th 2020  

File Size: 18 MB







No Comments Yet