NewTube

NewTube

Sign In

-30  

-15  

-5  

-1  

+1  

+5  

+15  

+30  




Tony HellerPLUS

1710

264

Karen Carpenter Drum Solo - 1976 First Television Special

  - 5:42

Originally uploaded to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdHyzGXAJPg by CrescentNoon By request. The full clip of Karen's drum solo from the Carpenters 1976 first ever television special. Visit http://www.GoCarpenters.com to help induct the Carpenters into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame!


0

0

0

0

3

Share on TwitterShare on Twitter


557 Views

Uploaded 4 months ago  

January 18th 2022  

File Size: 17 MB







3 Comments

ITHEPREACHER

- 4 months ago  

Dr. Charles Hoff (originally from South Africa) has a practice in British Columbia Canada said the following: https://newtube.app/fake_pandemic/6AE70ZF When the Covid vaccine is injected into your arm only 25% stays in your arm. The other 75% is collected by your lymphatic system and fed into your circulation. So, these little packages of messenger mRNA in the Moderna vaccine are 40 trillion mRNA molecules. So, 75% of the 40 trillion mRNA molecules are taken into your lymphatic system and they go into your blood stream in these little packages that are designed to be put in your cells around your blood vessels in the tiny capillary networks. So, these packages are absorbed into the cells around the blood vessels, the Vasco Endothelium. The package is opened, and the genes are released. Your body begins reading these genes and manufacturing trillions of spike proteins. Even though you get 40 trillion genes, each gene can produce many spike proteins. And the purpose of this is the body recognizes this as a foreign protein and the body will make antibodies against it so that you are protected from Covid. That’s the idea, but here comes the problem that spike protein becomes part of the viral capsule the cell wall, but it’s not in a virus, it’s in your cells. So, it therefore it becomes part of the cell wall of your Vasco Endothelium, which means the cells that line your blood vessels which is supposed to be smooth, so that your blood flows smoothly, now have spike bits sticking out. So, it is inevitable that blood clots form in your platelets in your vessels. The purpose of blood platelets is to detect damaged vessels and block that vessel from bleeding. So, when the platelets come through the capillary it suddenly hits all these Covid spikes jutting inside your blood vessels, and it is absolutely inevitable that a blood clot will form to block that vessel. That is how blood platelets work. It is predictable that it will cause Cancer because it’s full of carcinogens. These spike proteins are in your vessels, and it’s guaranteed. The way to prove this is by doing a D Dimer Test that checks for, or monitors, blood-clotting problems. The D Dimer Test will find out if this is really happening. The clots are microscopic, tiny on a capillary level and they are scattered throughout your network. So, these microscopic clots are not going to show on any scan because are too small and scattered. The only way to do this is a D Dimer Test which doesn’t show anything except recent blood clots, not old ones. This was a Dilettante Presumption Theorem: All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed do not necessarily reflect official positions or views or any other entity, past or present. Nothing in the contents should be construed as asserting or implying endorsement of interpretations and factual statements.

ronsimmons

- 4 months ago  

BEST female vocalist EVER (IMHO).

Barry Eames

- 4 months ago  

One of the most distinctive and finest voices in pop music, effortless and beautiful to listen to. So much so, that it is easy to forget she was also a talented kick-ass drummer! Anorexia, of all things, took her too early. It should never have happened. Yeah, she belongs in the R&R Hall of Fame