NewTube

NewTube

Sign In

-30  

-15  

-5  

-1  

+1  

+5  

+15  

+30  




Tony HellerPLUS

1636

251

Most Extreme Climate Fraud In History

  - 6:54

Climate propagandists are getting increasingly bold with their lies, because they know the press will not call them out.


0

0

0

0

4

Share on TwitterShare on Twitter


553 Views

Uploaded 2 weeks ago  

January 13th 2022  

File Size: 81 MB

Category: Politics







12 Comments

MaryGeil

- 2 weeks ago  

My last pay test was $9500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out. This is what do,…………… 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝟐𝟓.𝐜𝐨𝐦

ClimateCraze

- 2 weeks ago  

Like Tony says ... this is what happens when dead people vote.

sailingspt

- 2 weeks ago  

Government lying and fraud continue unabated.

Longrower

- 2 weeks ago  

It's a travesty that Google, Tooter and FakeBuk can censor your information, all the while focusing the spotlight on the climate "science" Chicken Littles and their lies. Ahhh, and the basement-dwelling "phact Checkers" who simply parrot what they've been spoon-fed by the propagandists.

Elvisboy777

- 2 weeks ago  

Thanks

Facts_Please

- 2 weeks ago  

On YouTube I couldn’t find any Tony Heller videos posted to access Newtube, they are gone, I wonder why? ————- I was trying to post this on YouTube below in comments as a long winded comment but YouTube keeps removing it. What do you think they found objectionable, please read and comment below. ————- What is so dishonest about all the US politicians, scientists and mainstream media pushing this catastrophic global warming hysteria due to manmade CO2 is there isn’t a shred of evidence manmade CO2 increases are heating up the planet. Tony Heller videos prove this with powerful clarity and this video full of historical newspaper clippings from the 1800’s and early 1930’s yet again shows well before manmade CO2 in the 1950’s started creeping up that today’s heat records pale in comparison to these recorded heat waves back in the 1800’s and early 1900’s worldwide. ————- China today produces 25% of all manmade CO2 in 2021 and by 2030 after adding another 100+ coal fired power plants to their existing 300+ are on target to be producing 30% of all manmade CO2 worldwide. As Tony Heller points out even John Kerry, President Biden’s climate czar noted, at America’s current dwindling manmade CO2 if it even went to NET ZERO, China and all of Asia’s exploding output of manmade CO2 by 2030 make anything America does inconsequential. ————- Making America go NET ZERO is a joke. Manmade CO2 today amounts to about 4% of all the worlds atmospheric CO2 worldwide. The planet itself makes the other 96%. One fact that can be proven about increasing CO2 ppm from NASA satellite imagery since the 1970’s with no doubt is, the planet is greening by 20% more due to this increases in manmade CO2 but not heating or cooling up. Crop yields have doubled or tripled which both manmade CO2 and UREA produced fertilizer have made happen. ————- China and Russia in 2022 the 2 largest exporters of UREA to produce fertilizer, purify water and reduce diesel truck emissions have stopped. Yes, China and Russia who for years exported UREA annually to the tune of billions in US dollars hard currency, decided in 2022 to stop exporting UREA. UREA is produced using fossil fuels which in turn is used to produce fertilizer, purify water and is required to operate all those diesel trucks on our interstates. Without UREA today’s trucks will automatically slow down to 5 mph by design. ————- Our US mainstream media can only lie about global warming and vaccinations as the sole medical treatment for covid and crickets about China and Russia stopping worldwide exports of UREA. Madness I say. ————- Tony Heller is a Godsend for telling the truth in these troubling times.

Longrower

- 2 weeks ago  

Nice summation... just about hits all the wickets. Except the point that there is NO evidence that CO2 affects climate. None, whatsoever. The only lab experiment they can cite used a CLOSED container in a lab... no solar forcing, no clouds, nada. Willie Soon disproved that "science" years ago. Dontja just wonder why, if all the lies were actually truths, the climate propagandists try to deplatform opposing narratives? What are they afraid of, eh?

Facts_Please

- 2 weeks ago  

On YouTube I couldn’t find any Tony Heller videos posted to access Newtube, that are gone, I wonder why? ————- I was trying to post this on YouTube below in comments as a long winded comment but YouTube keeps removing it. What do you think they found objectionable, please read and comment below. ————- What is so dishonest about all the US politicians, scientists and mainstream media pushing this catastrophic global warming hysteria due to manmade CO2 is there isn’t a shred of evidence manmade CO2 increases are heating up the planet. Tony Heller videos prove this with powerful clarity and this video full of historical newspaper clippings from the 1800’s and early 1930’s yet again shows well before manmade CO2 in the 1950’s started creeping up that today’s heat records pale in comparison to these recorded heat waves back in the 1800’s and early 1900’s worldwide. ————- China today produces 25% of all manmade CO2 in 2021 and by 2030 after adding another 100+ coal fired power plants to their existing 300+ are on target to be producing 30% of all manmade CO2 worldwide. As Tony Heller points out even John Kerry, President Biden’s climate czar noted, at America’s current dwindling manmade CO2 if it even went to NET ZERO, China and all of Asia’s exploding output of manmade CO2 by 2030 make anything America does inconsequential. ————- Making America go NET ZERO is a joke. Manmade CO2 today amounts to about 4% of all the worlds atmospheric CO2 worldwide. The planet itself makes the other 96%. One fact that can be proven about increasing CO2 ppm from NASA satellite imagery since the 1970’s with no doubt is, the planet is greening by 20% more due to this increases in manmade CO2 but not heating or cooling up. Crop yields have doubled or tripled which both manmade CO2 and UREA produced fertilizer have made happen. ————- China and Russia in 2022 the 2 largest exporters of UREA to produce fertilizer, purify water and reduce diesel truck emissions have stopped. Yes, China and Russia who for years exported UREA annually to the tune of billions in US dollars hard currency, decided in 2022 to stop exporting UREA. UREA is produced using fossil fuels which in turn is used to produce fertilizer, purify water and is required to operate all those diesel trucks on our interstates. Without UREA today’s trucks will automatically slow down to 5 mph by design. ————- Our US mainstream media can only lie about global warming and vaccinations as the sole medical treatment for covid and crickets about China and Russia stopping worldwide exports of UREA. Madness I say. ————- Tony Heller is a Godsend for telling the truth in these troubling times.

Facts_Please

- 2 weeks ago  

Oops posted twice, my bad.

KEB130

- 2 weeks ago  

That is just OK! Yes, you are so right. I have seen a study where they filled a container with pure CO2 and another one with normal air with normal humidity. Both got normal solar radiation, and lo and behold: The normal air kept the temperature much better than the one with only CO2! Because of the water vapor!

BWK

- 2 weeks ago  

DR. KAUFMAN EXPOSES CORONAVIRUS SEQUENCING FRAUD https://www.bitchute.com/video/eCxfhpGPsKKT/

KEB130

- 2 weeks ago  

Typical climate policy: 'Problems with the climate? Just blame the victims!'